Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why I like capris/gauchos

Sorry everyone, I'm still in vacation mode and yes I still have a partially full suitcase. Eventually the clothes will cycle through being worn, then washed, then into the closet, so really I am saving time by not putting them away. Um...even I'm not buying that logic! Anyway I am in the process of getting the pics uploaded, which really means I haven't done that yet either! So here's a blog that really has nothing to do with anything.

Why I like capris/gauchos:
1. I only have to shave up to my knees.
2. They look cute with flip flops or sassy shoes
3. I can change the look of an outfit from casual to sassy in the change of shoes (see #2)
4. I can pretend that it is still summer eventhough it's getting chilly at night!
5. I feel somewhat trendy (please don't let leggings come back into style)
6. I can relate to a pair of pants that really doesn't have an identity- are shorts, are they pants, they really don't know!!!
Yes, I do realize that my blog wasn't very clever, but I think I am funny!*chuckle at myself*

2 comments:

Susie said...

I think it might be too late- I keep seeing leggings in the back-to-school ads! The 80s are back. Blech.

The Melones said...

hey! Sorry I missed your calls! We are in Spokane right now until late Saturday and then we'll be back. (unfortunately) haha. I can't wait to see you again and hang out-You truely have made your way into my heart as a dear friend and are missed when you are gone. My phone is weird when I'm in a different city-it doesn't ring really, and then I just get a voice mail, so I'll have to work on that! Thanks for thinking of me and calling me. We will for sure need to get together this week! love ya!