Thursday, December 14, 2006

SST: Baby edition

Well, Jackie once said that I must have a gift for little boys and I am beginning to believe that she was right! Our ultrasound today revealed that the little one is a boy! I quickly google-d baby boy shoes and these were the only ones I thought were cute and didn't have sports equipment or superheroes on them! Ugh! Anyway just wanted to share the news and a few pictures, now we gotta figure out what we're going to name him!!!


Profile

Close up of his face (if you can make it out!)

2 comments:

The Melones said...

yeah! We are so excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun! You will be a great mom of boys.

Susie said...

Congrats, Cortney! Superheroes and action figures are a tad foreign to me, but I bet you have experience in that department ;)
S