Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

He survived an entire year of snuggles, cuddles, squeezes and kisses! My itty, bitty baby boy (bitties for short) is one year old today. Here are a few quick pics of our family tradition of a breakfast birthday.

Apparently now that he is one year old, he has decided that he should climb the stairs. Before today he only went up one, maybe two stairs... today I turn around and the boy is 3/4 up the stairs. Ahhhh!
This is Colton last night after watching Iron Chef America. Notice the Dixie cups for the judges (me and Jesse). He calls it Aliscorno (no clue) and I quote " I started off with the Orange juice, added a touch of wa-tah (water using a medicine dropper), strawberries, blueberries, and tiny marshmallows... (pause) Enjoy!" What a ham!

1 comment:

Brent Magnusson said...

I love Colton's quote "...wah-tah ...enjoy!" Toooo funny.