Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthdays, and BBQs and Bottoms... oh my!

Ok so this may be a long one since I haven't blogged for a while.

1. Birthdays: Christopher and Eliana's birthday. Almost two weeks ago we shared Christopher's birthday party with our good friends the Cottos. I think it went really well and everyone had a good time. (considering it was a couple of one-year-olds' birthday party, which has the potential to really be torture.)




Pics:





2. Birthday #2 my sister Carrie had her birthday also and I just wanted to show off these fun washcloth roses that I made to go along with other fun kitchen stuff:
















3. BBQs: We have had a few BBQs (or Bakazoo, as Colton used to call it, and we still do), so I thought I would add a pic of Christopher kicking back in the pool:













4. Bottoms: So I just added this because it started with a B and that was kind of my "theme" for the title. I just love it when they sleep with their little hineys sticking up in the air. If I tried to sleep like this, I think I would need to see a chiropractor.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Gorgeous, fun, and a great gift for your sister!

Mandi! said...

Loving the bottom! I sneak into Zeke's room some nights to witness this cuteness:) I didn't realize your little guy was born so close to mine- how fun:)