Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christopher the Climber

While moving the office to the spare room and all of the toys to the new toy room (old office), all of the toys in the living room were too much of a climbing challenge to resist. He was actually standing up on his tip toes reaching into a bin when I caught him.


Here he used a chair to climb up on the desk to have full access to pound on the keyboard. I saw him before he saw me, so I grabbed the camera quick to get the caught-in-the-act look on his face!

1 comment:

Rachel Melone said...

Oh Dear... I feel so sorry for you! Riley is a bit like that also.... They remind me so much of each other in certain ways, except for the sleep issue. Your is much better than mine! Do you want to get together Thursday or Friday? Wait, we have a meeting Thurs... want to get together Friday?