Monday, July 07, 2008

Button, button, who's got the button

My child is obsessed with buttons. Is this every boy? I remember Colton enjoying gadgets, but this kid loves anything with a button. We gave him an old tv remote and old cell phone just to save ours, but he also like to put his treasures "in" things. As you can see the remote into the car, but we have to shake out our shoes before putting them on, or you may find a little present in there from Christopher! Here's my evidence:


I promise this wasn't staged.
He's saying "Nah, nah, nah." (Because he is NOT supposed to push the tv buttons.)
But that doesn't stop him.
Buttons on the Xbox controller,
and the buttons on the phone,
Hiiiiiaaahhhh!

1 comment:

Mandi! said...

I was assuming it was a boy thing since Zeke is like that as well- he's even showing signs of dismantling things to figure out how they work... good luck!