Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thankful for my kids

Colton


Christopher
(I can't keep socks on his feet, but he
loves to put them on his hands... go figure.)


So if you haven't noticed, I am trying to blog everyday about something that I am thankful for. Following in the footsteps of my friend, Amber. Although I am not doing a Gratitude Journal, I will try as hard as I can to do a blog everyday. So today I am taking the easiest... my kids.

These two make me smile, cry, laugh, scream, energized, exhausted, but most of all, they have shown me a world that I sacrifice all, but am rewarded abundantly. I can't imagine how selfish and uneventful my life would be without them. I love them beyond my own understanding and I am privileged that I was chosen to be their mom. Thank you God.

No comments: