Friday, December 24, 2010

Advent Calendars and Christmas Eve gifts

So day 24 marks the last day of chocolates from our Advent calendars (though I know I will be hearing from Christopher, why we aren't having chocolate right before bed every night). I was very excited to find an Advent book with each day broken down into a small portion of the Nativity story. This was exactly what I was looking for and each little board book has a string that loops on to our little "sparkle" tree (fiber optics). I hope to continue this little tradition for many years to come.
Tried to use no flash so you could see the "sparkle"
Cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer
Carson loves his trucks. Thank you Evan!
This boy is beaming with pride in his black Spiderman suit! Thank you Kacie!

Colton was so excited for the Hero Factory motorcycle he got from Blake! Thank you!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
(At least for a few more hours. I put the baby gate up at the boys' door and it doesn't come down until after 6 am.)

No comments: