Friday, November 17, 2006

Flashback Friday- The Atchley's


These are my wonderful in-laws. This photo was from November 2003 when Jesse and I were only dating about 6 months, taken at a luau they had at their church. They accepted Colton and I with open arms! This picture makes me smile because I just remember how nervous I was to meet them and hoping Colton would have good behavior (like that is ever a problem! Ha!) They have truly become my family and I just love them so much!

This other photo is Jesse's grandma, Althea, who is by and far one of the most amazing women I have had the privileged of knowing! Her and I really clicked right from the start. We surprised her with a cake on her birthday two years ago when they came to visit us in Montana! She had a stroke last year and I am sad that our kids won't be able to know her the way that we remember her. I wish everyone was as lucky as me to have such a generous, loving, and completely amazing family for in-laws!!!

No comments: