Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and spent a little time with people you love! We went to the Melone/Mclean house to get our fill of turkey and all the trimmings. It was a lot of fun. Today I actually got my buns out of bed and joined all the crazy people standing outside of the mall at 4:45 am. I wasn't dedicated enough to be one of those that got a $10 gift card for Sears (first 200 customers), but I earned up a free, little Mickey snowglobe from Penneys. It is always a psychological study when you get half of Great Falls into the 3-4 main stores and give them bargain-hunting "treasures" to find throughout! You just never know how people are going to react when you test them under those conditions! Besides a few people throwing a fit because they didn't open the mall doors, to get to the other stores, but most people were in a cheery, caffeine-induced, christmas shopping bliss! Let me know if you had any crazy Black Friday shopping experiences.
PS The little turkey guy is what we made on Wednesday for our craft. I even joined in and made one, at least between sneaking Dots in my mouth!

No comments: