Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Resolution Blog


Ok so I never take resolutions too seriously, but I'll share a few of my goals coming into the new year!
1. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week. (chuckle)
2. Pamper myself (i.e. pedicure, manicure, massage or hair cut) at least 3 times a month. (Somehow I have a feeling that this one won't get broken!)
3. Eat 1 fresh veggie and 2 fresh fruits each day.
4. Do dishes every night. (I hate dishes and I have a nice dishwasher!)
5. Do all laundry at least once a week. (I have a bad habit of getting the stuff cleaned and folded, just never gets put away! Drives Jesse crazy! hee hee!)
6. Save money! (ha)
7. Drink at least 5 bottles of water per day! (Yes I know that you should drink 8, but believe me, 5 is a big improvement!)
8. Get my Christmas stuff put away before February. (I can handle this one!)
9. Blog more often and write letters/cards.
10. Start working on basement so that we can move our bedrooms downstairs before baby comes! More specifically do at least 1-2 projects per week! Right now it is three giant storage rooms and an un-usable bathroom!

So I came up with 10, even though I am sure that there are many more areas in my life that could use a little sprucing up! Ha! I challenge all of the blog ladies to blog their resolutions, maybe it will inspire me to keep mine longer than this week! Good Luck everyone!

5 comments:

The Melones said...

I'd love to see you guys sometime soon!!! I will venture out into the resolution blog just for you. :) Talk to you soon,
Rachel

The Browns said...

Hey there, sure you can add me to your list! Do you mind if I do the same?

Anonymous said...

I just never make resolutions. I make lists almost every day and try to get those accomplished. Big stuff, gets worked on more slowly. I know, I'm bad.

Dani said...

Good news about the water. If you are drinking 5 bottles and each one is usually at least 2 servings of water, you are over the actual amount you are supposed to drink! I'll help you with this one, we can ask each other because it's one I need to do too!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!! I've stuck with mine so far: working out. But then again, it's only been a week. =^) I also want to get more organized, but by the time I work out, shower, and tend to daily stuff I don't have the time to dig through the garage or do anything else. Oh, well. One out of two isn't bad!