Thursday, May 04, 2006

First Sassy Shoe Thursday

So as my first official Sassy Shoe Friday, I am paying tribute to the original sassy lady, Barbie. As a mother of an "all-boy" boy, I have to give credit to Cameron, the little girl I teach, for re-awakening a joy of playing with Barbies. Yesterday we played (really just changed their clothes over and over) with Barbies for almost an hour. I don't know if you're like me, but Barbie really taught me how to coordinate, accesorize and that even if you have shaven hair, ball point pen "make-up" and an ensemble that would be more appropriate on a "working-girl", you ARE the most beautiful woman at the ball! With the vast array of styles, colors, and at a cost of $.50 to $1.00 per pair (according to the site I found these on), I have to say she's got us all beat! So here's to Barbie, work those shoes- as long as you can find a pair, if not, just put on two that sort of look alike.

Sassy and Black Slingbacks

Matching Sparkle Shoes and Purse!!!

3 comments:

The Melones said...

you are going to be one of the bloggers who always have something cute and flowing to say in your blog like Amber and Angela aren't you??? I envy you, my blog are like, "here is this picture....goodbye." haha! I'll try and learn from all of your creativity with words.
I do enjoy the black slingbacks immensly though. :)

Amber Joy said...

those are too cute! At first, I was kind of shocked that you owned a pair like those black ones, then disappointed, because you don't, and now, hopeful, cuz maybe you'll go and buy a pair?

Angela said...

Yay! I found you!!! I tried and tried to get to your page the other day and for some reason my computer just wouldn't load it. Don't you wish our sassy shoes could be $0.50 to $1.00 a pair?

Sooooo glad to see your smiling face! And I'm just thrilled that your happy and blessed, you deserve to be both those things!!!