Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christopher's first haircut & us being goofy


Before and After

Not too bad if I do say so myself. It is amazing how much older he looks without his little "wings". It was kind of sad snipping off his little baby hair. Sorry I don't have any pictures of me cutting it. Jesse was holding him on the counter, trying to distract him by letting him splash his feet in the sink, and I was wielding the cutting utensils. Needless to say, I didn't get a chance to snap and cut at the same time.

These pictures are from a couple days ago. Colton and I got the sillies and this is the result:



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Frank has forbidden me from home haircuts! Especially on the girls! I am going to do a special blog on bad hair cuts in honor of Frank! But I do have to say that you did a marvelous job my dear friend! CHristopher should be proud.

Anonymous said...

he looks so cute! I have a feeling that him and Caleb are going to get along famously! or maybe infamously! anyhow

Angela said...

I was always amazed at how much OLDER first haircuts made the boys look! It makes you happy and sad all at the same time. =^)

Ann said...

Fun to see your page. I love his haircut. We will see you on Tuesday.