Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just a quick note

Hey, just to let you all know that I haven't abandoned blogging. We got back Sunday morning at 5:00 am. uggggghhhhhhh! To include 3,000 miles on the car, a flat tire 1 hour away from home at 1:00 am and the dog almost getting hit by a car (while dealing with fore mentioned tire). I am still trying to get back into the swing of things. I promise many pictures they just have to escape from my camera. PS Santa got me Adobe Photoshop/Premiere for Christmas, so now I will have FABulous pictures... once I learn how to use it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely cannot wait to see these pictures! So funny. I'm glad you guys could laugh about it. It always makes the worst situations seem so much smaller...

Unknown said...

Come on slacker...get it together! Just kidding. I love you Cortney Rae! J