Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My husband buys Vanity Fair


We are not big celebrity followers, nor do we really keep up with celebrity news, but as we were zipping into the checkout lane, I had to stop mid sentence, look around and wonder where the heck did Jesse go? What could've stopped him dead in his tracks? The latest issue of Vanity Fair had his favorite actor on the cover... Harrison Ford. And it immediately got tossed on the pile (which normally would be quite a splurge for us, but I understood).
Jesse has been checking, on about a weekly basis, about development on Harrison's final Indy movie. Every update is excitedly read out loud and followed by "I hope you know we are going to the theaters May 22. If you don't want to, I'm leaving you at home!"
"Ummhmm, I know, I am also really excited to see it."

But I can completely understand his excitement, due to the fact that I am stoked about the Prince Caspian movie (sequel to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)! I'm a big fan of the books and we started reading them to Colton before bed. Check it out!

So what movies are you looking forward?

3 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

YES!!! I can't wait for Prince Caspian to come out either! And it's alright that your husband reads vanity fair. He can discuss any interesting articles with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the movie where random kids don't come sit with me while I'm on a DATE!!! haha. In all seriousness though I too, am looking forward to Prince Caspian gracing the screens. Date night anyone?

Cortney said...

Double Date!!!