Monday, June 01, 2009

Mommy Do's and Dont's

Thought I needed a refresher! hee hee!
Click on picture to get a bigger size


Update: On Friday night, we had to go in the hospital. I was having contractions all afternoon and then they started coming every 3-5 minutes and lasting about 25-35 seconds (my OB said if I get more than four in an hour that I should get checked out). Well, after getting the kids settled in with Summer, we headed up to the hospital about 9:00. Though I was "softening", I was not yet dilating, so thankfully they gave me a shot to stop the contractions. Since I was 35 1/2 weeks, if I was dilating, they would have let me go into labor! The contractions slowed significantly (though didn't fully stop), and we were able to leave at about midnight. I just need to take it easy and drink a lot of fluids. (Dr. Pepper doesn't count) :)

2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Oh, Cortney! I am sure that you are ready. i am praying for you

Ali Brown said...

this is so funny because the "playing with baby" picture..yeah..my husband totally did that to Ashton when he was like 7 weeks old...I can't believe I'm confessing that....he turned out alright though :)