Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sassy Shoe Thursday-Jelly Shoes

While looking for shoes in Spokane, Jackie and I saw a pair of Jelly shoes and for a moment I was taken back to my childhood. I remember spending an entire summer in a pair of clear glitter jelly shoes. I would have to consider them my first pair of sassy shoes, and especially since I wasn't a girly girl, they were probrably my only sassy shoes. Though I do remember a pair of converse type shoes that were a bright purple and magenta with a picture of ALF on the side! Ah, the memories!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, my gosh! Jellies are BACK!!! I keep seeing 80's outfits everywhere with leggings and oversized tops. I WILL NOT do pegged pants again. Maybe skinny jeans to tuck in my boots, but no pegging allowed.

(And I loved Alf!)

Amber Joy said...

jellies are so cute, but they always hurt my feet. maybe the newer ones will be a little bit more friendly.

Susie said...

I only had purple ones and I was so heartbroken when they started to break!