Friday, July 21, 2006

Mosquito Boy

I am really sick and tired of mosquitoes! Last night I had to apply Benadryl-Itch Relief to 54 bites on Colton! During the day he is ok, but they attack him when he is sleeping. I have tried everything to include putting bug-spray (deet-free) on him before bed, but some how he wakes up with more every morning! Finally I found a mosquito canopy to put over his bed! Hopefully that alleviates the problem, at least throught this mosquito season!

"I'll punch em' in the nose"

4 comments:

Summer said...

Poor Colton!! Okay I must admit I sympathize with you and with him, but part of me is laughing. I'm sorry! It's just that Colton doesn't seem to mind the changes with his cool new netting thing. I am sorry though....that's no fun...it's like having the chicken pox all over again!

The Melones said...

That is so sad!!!! At least he seems to be dealing with it well. And, the tent adds to the camping decor!

Anonymous said...

I can't help but to comment on this one. That is so hilarious! Poor Colton and his bug bites though. I enjoy reading your blogs. I hope you don't mind. They are interesting, thoughtful, funny, inspiring and a learning experience for me. Have a fun time with Colton and the other kids:)

Anonymous said...

Last comment was from me, Shawna. Sorry i did not mean to be anonymous!