Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sassy Shoe Thursday- The Spongy Flip-Flops


Well, I just couldn't take a nap with this looming over my head! These are my spongy flip-flops that I got a couple of years ago at an end-of-the-season clearance (about $10). They aren't my favorite, but they are probably my most-worn (turning your attention to the deep toe imprints). They are made out of a spongy/foamy type material and though the picture makes them look pretty nice, truly they have turned from a light blue to kind of a dingy gray. And just for fun, I thought my flip-flops and I would step into a Van Gogh painting! (Landscape Near Auvers)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are your feet sticking up in the air, or is the painting laying flat on the ground?

The Melones said...

i like them! flip flops are the best, however, make you need a pedicure at least once a month. Too bad I never get one! My feet just look horrific-

Cortney said...

I actually just did it in photoshop. The background of the picture was my sad, sad brown yard, so I edited it out and took a pic off the internet! Hee Hee!